STM32 VirtualComPort driver for Windows
Virtual Com Port, VCP to method of choice for almost all recent flight controllers to connect to PCs. No more onboard USB-to-UART converters like CP2102. SMT32 can work as USB device too after all… But for this, Windows users will require dedicated driver.
I have no idea why STMicroelectronics made it so hard do download and use STM32 VCP driver for Windows so hard. You have to register, confirm and then you can download, install package and look for the driver on HDD… Why, oh why…
So, to fix this issue, here it is: STM VCP driver for Windows as a zip, ready for download. Just unzip.
Original article by Dziku.
A sneak peek into INAV 1.5
Just wanted to share what’s going on regarding development of INAV 1.5:
- A nasty bug with GPS/Baro fusion is going to be nailed (again, I hope this will be a final fix).
- OSD support for boards that have it (Airbot AIO boards).
- I2C on Naze32 and other targets is going to be more reliable.
- Low resolution resolution issue in ACRO mode is going to be fixed.
- And as always, lots of minor bug fixes and clean ups.
Stay tuned for INAV 1.5 “Happy New Year” release! Happy flying!
INAV 1.4 Released
I’m happy to announce official release of INAV 1.4.
Binaries available at GitHub.
INAV 1.4 has some significant differences from 1.3, please read the release notes carefully and upgrade INAV Configurator available at Chrome Store.
INAV 1.4-RC1 released
I’m happy to announce release of first Release Candidate or INAV 1.4.
Download binaries at GitHub and please carefully read release notes.