A sneak peek into INAV 1.5
Just wanted to share what’s going on regarding development of INAV 1.5:
- A nasty bug with GPS/Baro fusion is going to be nailed (again, I hope this will be a final fix).
- OSD support for boards that have it (Airbot AIO boards).
- I2C on Naze32 and other targets is going to be more reliable.
- Low resolution resolution issue in ACRO mode is going to be fixed.
- And as always, lots of minor bug fixes and clean ups.
Stay tuned for INAV 1.5 “Happy New Year” release! Happy flying!